1) If you would like to be an author of this blog (and you, yes, YOU, are most warmly invited to do so), you need to add a comment or send me an email specifically requesting to be added as an author, and you must give me the email address you want me to use. I can only add the authors one at a time, and I don't really want to bother with it for those of you who have no desire to ever post here.
2) Guidelines for posting and commenting: I sort of feel that what I am about to write is pretty obvious. However, on the off chance that it is not, and to prevent any chance of hurt feelings down the road, here are the guidelines:
- be friendly and inclusive
- remember that the general public may stumble upon things here (don't post anyone's address, for example)
- keep it at least tangentially related to singing and our singing community (get your own blog for politics, religion, family photos, etc. I'll link there in the sidebar if you want, but this is a Sacred Harp blog)
3) On the sidebar, I've added links to Sacred Harp singers (including local singers Will, Rebecca, and myself, plus Inder if she ever moves her blog to a place we can actually link to) who have blogs. The blogs vary in their Sacred Harp content, and none of them are exclusively about Sacred Harp. Just so you know.
4) I welcome suggestions of other cool things to post here.
1 comment:
I have officially started a real blog! I hope it will be full of singing and non-singing related thoughts. I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but go ahead and check it out at www.inderlovesfolkart.blogspot.com.
Cheers!
Post a Comment